Business Process Analyst
Are you looking for a job as a Business Processes Analyst for state-of-the-art software? Then you've come to the right place. For our office in Vilnius we are looking for a Business Processes Analyst to strengthen our team.
Would you like to contribute to business solutions for the great customers? Are you looking for a job in an international team? Discover the full vacancy and apply today.
What would you do?
Within a nice team you provide business solutions based on the Open Source platform Odoo . As a Business Processes Analyst you work with Python programmers to map the functional needs of SME customers who want to improve their internal and external processes with Odoo .
But what exactly is Odoo?
Odoo is an Open Source ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) web-based software package that unites all business processes within one package (e-commerce, purchasing, sales, logistics, production, finance, marketing, personnel management, relationship management and BI).
Your input is mainly in the field of:
- Mapping the needs of the customer
- Customer‘s needs analysis
- Propose improvement processes on internal and external processes and information flows
- Find opportunities to link with external packages and portals
- Communication with all stakeholders: key users at the customer, management, developers, other software partners
- Follow-up of the development in issue & project tracing software Jira
- Delivering demos for existing and potential customers
- You work from our office in Vilnius, from home or at the customer
Do you recognize yourself completely in the profile below? Then you are the Business Processes Analyst we are looking for!
- Bachelor of ICT or equivalent knowledge level through experience
- Relevant experience in guiding SMEs on an organizational level
- Implementation experience with Odoo or other ERP is a plus
- To be able to take final responsibility in implementation / migration projects
- Being able to translate technical features into business benefits for business leaders
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Fluent in English
- Collegiate and positive attitude
What we offer
- Priceless international working experience
- A challenging job and professional growth
- To be an important part of organization
- Supportive and positive working environment
- Always helpful colleagues
- A competitive salary
- Training opportunities
- Quarterly & Annual bonuses based on company’s results
- Other benefits: Yearly trip to Odoo Experience, foosball table, health insurance and etc.
- Salary starting from 2 500 € BRUTO